Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Monday, March 2, 2015

Favorite Finds: Forage

I feel really guilty. I've had a really good secret now for quite some time, and I haven't shared it with you yet.

You see, Z and I receive a bag of ingredients packaged in dry ice, along with instructions for making delicious meals. But not just any delicious meals....meals from places like Bar Tartine, Grammercy Tavern, Alta, and SQRL that can all be made at home in under 20 minutes!


Meet Forage. Forage takes care of the meal planning and prepping for you. Almost every meal in a restaurant can be made in 20 minutes, and they are making it easy for you to do this at home as well.

Overall, the food is amazing. They provide high quality ingredients paired with easy-to-follow recipes. Every recipe we tried met the "20 minutes or less" criteria, which is big plus during the work week.

Want proof the recipes are easy enough? Z actually made me dinner thanks to Forage! I was coming home late from work, and I asked Z if he could start dinner. By the time I got home, dinner was ready on the table.

Forage is certainly more on the high end ($15 per person per meal), but it makes for a fun date night. I love seeing what restaurant dishes I can make at home thanks to Forage.

Order Forage here: https://www.forage.co/?ref=2f1aea4fdd

All photos from Forage



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio