Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Friday, February 27, 2015

Weekend Reading!

Happy Friday! I've been in Tahoe the past couple of days, and I'll be here all weekend! It's nice to get away for awhile, though I wish there was snow. Ice skating in the beautiful sunshine isn't too bad though. 

Enjoy the weekend, and check out these great links!

Learn about the food behind Downton Abbey {link}

Currently brainstorming ways I can reduce my food waste, after this report came out {link}

Back to Downton Abbey and other British-inspired things, how to make a perfect cup of tea {link}

Cannot believe I missed this beautiful public art display on Valentine's Day! {link}

Russian Hill, watch out! Craftsman and Wolves heading your way {link}

Some big BIG news from Blue Bottle Coffee this week {link}

Loving this piece about Philz Coffee and their culture {link}

Cookie Monster can be deep {link}



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio