Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Favorite Finds: Brown Water Coffee

Brown Water Honduras Coffee Beans Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I am a coffee snob. Part of me hates the fact that I insist on non-Starbucks coffee and I have a preference for Blue Bottle over Four Barrel. If I am going to spend the money on coffee, I want it to be exactly to my liking!

Now, what if I told you that you could get coffee-snob approved beans in addition to helping someone get access to clean drinking water? It's a no-brainer, right?

Brown Water Coffee ships you coffee within 72 hours of roasting, so you get the freshest and best tasting coffee possible. I just ordered their Honduras San Vicente coffee, and I am loving the result. It makes my morning commute so much better to have a delicious and hot cup of coffee with me!

DSCN3839
For every bag of beans that someone buys, they provide clean drinking water to an individual. I wish they had more details on exactly what their one-for-one model entails, but I do like their social mission. This year, they are working on a clean water project in Nicaragua. I take for granted that I have clean drinking water, and enough clean drinking water to make delicious coffee.

Check out all of their coffees here!

9 comments:

  1. Now, what if I told you that you could get coffee-snob approved beans in addition to helping someone get access to clean drinking water? It's a no-brainer, right?http://plumbingjudge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post is this.لدينا مميزات في خدمات كشف تسربات التي تقدمها شركة ركن البيت التي تكون متخصصة فيها فتعاملك مع شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام لديها امكانيات جيدة يساعدك علي التخلص من مشاكل التسريب التي توجد لديك بسهولة دون التعرض للخطر حيث نمتلك في شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام الامكانيات والفنين المتميزين الذين يقدمون الخدمة بتميز فاذا كنت فى حيرة من امر التسريب الذي يوجد لديك فعليك ان تعلم ان خدماتنا منتشرة في جميع انحاء المملكة مثل خدمات شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض التي تحل لك المشاكل المتكررة المتعلقة بالتسربات فلا داعى للقلق من الان لانك سوف تملك فني جيد منزلك يحل لك كل مشاكل التسربات و كيفية القيام بهذه الخدمة وتذكر ان الحل الامثل فى شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض ان توفر كل الامكانيات التى تساعدك علي حل مشكلاتك

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packing team has several years of packing and moving experience so that they relocated goods properly.

    Packers and Movers in Bhondsi
    Home Shifting Services in Bhondsi
    Car and Bike Transportation in Bhondsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you looking for Home and Vehicle Moving Services in Gurugram......

    Packers and Movers in Gurugram

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio