Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Friday, June 6, 2014

Weekend Reading




Happy Friday! I am spending the weekend visiting one of my oldest college friends, who now lives in Princeton. I am hoping for lots of time spent outside--she's promised me fruit picking, exploring the university, and some great outdoor art.

Hope you get a chance to relax and unwind from the week. Now that summer is basically here, I find myself relishing my weekends even more than I normally do.

Some weekend links...

Happy National Doughnut Day! This slideshow with some of the best doughnuts around the country will definitely leave you wanting a doughnut if you haven't had one today.

Ice cream + my favorite color scheme = these adorable bowls

I'm inspired by Jose Andres and the work he is doing in Haiti. He's one of my chefs, and quickly becoming one of my favorite philanthropists.

I've been following the New York Times's wine lessons because they are so approachable, even for people who know nothing about wine!  This month focuses on Riesling, and you can find the link here.

Currently coveting: tickets to see Ina Garten.

Adding this dulce de leche bar from Dandelion Chocolate to my SF pastry bucket list.

Maya Angelou, the chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio