Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Favorite Finds: Caviar

There are so many new food delivery service companies! It seems like almost every single startup I read about is the new Seamless. While I love that startups (and VC firms!) are starting to pay attention to food, I start to wonder how these delivery startups are going to differentiate themselves.

Caviar, one of these food delivery service companies, has really impressed me though! They focus on bringing you food from the top restaurants in your area. They have an AWESOME list of restaurants--San Francisco's choices include A16 and Craftsman and Wolves. DC's restaurants even include Toki Underground! Imagine, delicious chicken curry ramen without the wait in line.


Because the delivery fee is pretty steep ($9.99 an order), I suggest going in on an order with either cowokers or friends. My friends and I are already planning our night in with a great movie and some Toki.

You can sign up for Caviar here: www.trycaviar.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio