Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Monday, April 27, 2015

Favorite Finds: Mother's Day

Today's Favorite Finds post is dedicated to the lovely woman who helped raise you, your mother! As many of you know, I lost my mother when I was young. Mother's Day is always a reminder of the that, but I also spend the day saying thank you to other wonderful women that helped raise me and shaped me into the woman I am today.

Here are my favorite gift ideas for this Mother's Day...



1) A tea subscription service, at just $20 a month, is the Mother's Day gift that will remind her every month how wonderful she is.

2) This beautiful necklace for $65 is a tribute to all of the cookies she made you growing up. 

3) Nothing like a great card to tell Mom exactly how you feel, for $4.50. 

4) She's already a great cook, but this cookbook, at $35, will inspire even more health and tasty breakfast ideas

5) Make your mum brunch with this delicious blood orange and vanilla marmalade, at $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio