Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Monday, April 13, 2015

Favorite Finds: Linea Carta

I always walk into Anthropologie wanting to buy something. I'm such a sucker for the smell (Blue Volcano!) and the aesthetic. I walk in and I am practically begging them to take my money.

The truth is though, as much as I want to buy something, I almost always leave empty-handed. Something is always just not quite right. Often an item is too expensive or doesn't fit properly so I just give up. I'll wander around the store for a good hour or so, but then end up leaving when I realize there's nothing I actualy want. 

A few weeks ago, I was doing my usually lingering at Anthropologie when I spotted the perfect mug. It featured sketchings of San Francisco that had water color layered over on top of it. I was smitten. 

I fell in love when I realized there was a matching London mug as well. 

I didn't leave empty handed that day, but instead left as the proud owner of two very cute Linea Carta mugs. 

Linea Carta is a Bay Area based design company featuring beautiful (and eco-friendly!) stationery and gifts. While you can find some of their pieces in Anthropologie, Etsy also has a ton of their stuff!

Below are a few of my favorite pieces from them...


1) NAPKIN 
2) MUG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio