Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Friday, July 3, 2015

Weekend Reading

4th of July Happy Friday and 4th of July everyone! Hopefully none of you are at work right now so that you can enjoy the three-day weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the temp here in San Francisco rises above 70. We'll likely make our way out of the city for time with friends, family, and sunshine. 

Here are a few of my favorite links from the week:

People have strong feelings on guacamole.

Is expensive wine worth it?

My current summer read--I'm only a third of the way through, but I really like it!

I really really really want these summer shoes.

Liberty of London is Nordstrom's latest pop-in, and I couldn't be more excited!

10 of the best farmers markets in America.

How to find healthy airport snacks.

The Babington House in England's Somerset looks amazing. Can I move in?

Whole Foods is sure sorry that it is known as 'whole paycheck'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio