Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Favorite Finds: Aprons

IMG_0730

 For Friendsgiving, I invited some of my closest girlfriends over for a delicious meal. As everyone was sitting down to eat, I had a few things left in the kitchen to do (carve the turkey, heat up the gravy).

 Since I was wearing one of my favorite outfits (a black silk tank top with a lace covered pencil skirt), I pulled out an old terry cloth robe and threw it on over my outfit. I didn't want to get my outfit dirty, and I (embarrassingly) didn't own an apron. 

Needless to say, my friends made so much fun of me. I had a house full of people, I'm wearing a fancy outfit, and I threw on a bright fuchsia bathrobe to protect myself. I looked really silly. 

This year for my birthday, my best friend Viv put together an incredibly thoughtful gift for me. She works at Zazzle, which makes customizable products, and she made a Hilary Stone Soup apron for me, complete with the Hilary Stone Soup logo!

It was too cute not to share, and for those of you who need an apron yourself, below are two of my favorite picks.

IMG_0730

I incidentally bought this Parisian printed apron ($17) the day before Vivian gave me the Hilary Stone Soup apron!
IMG_0730
I love love love Hedley & Bennet aprons, and so do many famous chefs! This striped apron ($85) with a tie in the front is great for both sexes. 

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio