Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Favorite Finds: San Franola

Happy Tuesday! This week's Favorite Finds post highlights a company I am very excited to share with you.

Recently, I have started reducing my sugar intake. As someone who loves dessert, it is quite hard! I am trying to stay away not only from dessert, but also from sugary breakfast foods.

Granola is one of my favorite breakfast foods (I love it with Greek yogurt and fruit!), but it is typically loaded with sugar. Luckily, San Franola granola is a crunchy, delicious snack that is incredibly low in sugar. It means I can enjoy my morning parfaits without a sugar high!

I met one of the founders of San Franola, Matt Teichmann, earlier this year. I was so inspired by his desire to create a healthy and nutritious product! San Franola's granola is low in sugar, but high in protein and fiber. I cannot wait to see what they do next!

Right now, San Franola is offering granola in five flavors: California Raisin, Cinnamon Almond, Gingersnap, Lemon Zest, and Toasted Chia. You can get your hands on some San Franola at Whole Foods, Bi-Rite, and Safeway!

Image via San Franola

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio