Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Friday, August 8, 2014

Weekend Reading and BIG News

Happy Friday! Today truly is a great day. For a few weeks now, I have been hinting at some big announcements. Well, today is the day to share. I moved to San Francisco! I am sad to leave so many great friends in DC, but I am ready for my next adventure. In the near term, my days will be filled with job hunting, apartment searching, and eating at all of my favorite places in the Bay.

Here are some weekend reads to get you through Friday! 

Where to eat and drink at Outside Lands this weekend {link}

Find out where Mr. and Mrs. Carter ate in SF...{link}

Should we worry about parabens in our food? {link}

I'm dying to see this Helen Mirren foodie movie that comes out today {link}

10 things you didn't know about ramen noodles {link}

Would you pay $19.99 for a milkshake? {link}

The best hotels for foodies, according to Bon Appétit {link}

Life in Russia without US and EU food imports {link}

My favorite DC gelato shop, Dolcezza, is now shipping nationwide {link}

The kale craze continues, this time on your fingertips {link}


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio