Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Monday, September 28, 2015

Shop Kitchen Essentials!

Need a new whisk, or maybe it's finally time to order that crockpot? My Kitchen Essentials Guide is now shop-able! 

I spent a lot of time researching the best kitchen tools when Z and I moved into together. We needed a lot of kitchen tools, being recent grads, so I wanted to find good value items that weren't crazy expensive, but would also last a long time. I am really excited to share the guide with you so that you can outfit your kitchen with great tools as well! 

Next time you need to order something off of Amazon for your kitchen, stop by my guide first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio