Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Friday, January 23, 2015

Winter Fancy Food Show 2015: Favorite Finds

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have lovely plans for the weekend. I'm spending the weekend completely with friends--dinner on Friday, Napa on Saturday, and then galavanting around the city on Sunday. Follow me on Instagram for adventures!

In the meantime, check out my favorite products from the Winter Fancy Food Show. It's clear I have a massive sweet tooth! Check out below for descriptions and purchasing info on these amazing and innovative products.

1. Ludlow's, from the co-founder of Coolhaus (another Hilary Stone Soup favorite!), creates craft cocktail jello shots. Forget the jello shots of college, and try these 30-proof jello shooters with adult flavors like Old Fashioned, Meyer Lemon Drop, and Moscow Mule. You can purchase them at Fresh & Easy!

2. I am already a fan of Califia's almond milk for coffee and smoothies, so I wanted to check out their booth for new products. This chocolate, coconut and almond elixir isn't new (it's already out in stores!) but it is AMAZING. I don't even like coconut, and I want this in my fridge. This almond milk will take you straight to a beach in the Caribbean. You can find their products at Safeway and Whole Foods!

3. Jeni's Ice Cream, based out of Ohio, is constantly in our freezer at home. This coffee flavor though, with Intelligentsia espresso, is my new favorite coffee flavor. This is the coffee ice cream of my dreams. You can buy it online here.

4. Plush Puffs makes the most amazing marshmallows I have ever tried. They are good by themselves, in a cup of hot chocolate, or toasted for a s'more. What makes them different? All-natural ingredients, awesome flavors, and no corn syrup! You can purchase them here.

5. This last product is by far my favorite product. Il Morso makes coffee in a bar. You eat it like chocolate, but it's not chocolate...it's coffee! I think it could be the next big thing. Become a fan before the hype hits. Try it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio