Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Friday, December 12, 2014

Coming up next week...COOKIES!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have some lovely holiday plans in store for the weekend. Z and I will be spending the weekend getting our apartment ready for the holidays, and then spending time with friends outside (I'm excited for the sun after all the rain this week!).

I'm also going to be preparing for Cookie Week on Hilary Stone Soup! Starting Monday, I'll be sharing some of my favorite cookie recipes for the holidays. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Festivus, or Chanukah, these cookies will be the perfect treat!

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio