Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Monday, July 28, 2014

Travel Guides: New York City and the Peninsula

Today, I am sharing two new travel guides with you! One covers New York City, while the other one focuses on the Peninsula, just south of San Francisco.

When traveling or eating out, I look for welcoming and delicious restaurants that fail to disappoint. In my mind, there is nothing worse than spending your money at a restaurant and leaving less than satisfied. Whether it's the latest trendy small plates restaurant or the corner deli, you should feel as if your meal is worth every penny. 

New York has been one of my favorite places to travel to since I was a child. We spend a few Thanksgivings in New York/Connecticut, and I fell in love with the theater (what child wouldn't love Beauty and the Beast on Broadway?), restaurants, and the Plaza Hotel (I think some days I still secretly wish I was Eloise). Zach and I celebrated our one-year anniversary in New York, and it was the first trip we took together. 


The San Francisco Peninsula includes many of the wonderful cities just south of San Francisco like Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Mountain View, and Redwood City. Despite being a collection of suburban cities, there is great food and wonderful places to visit, like my alma mater, Stanford. The Peninsula is definitely worth a visit next time you are in the Bay!
To not miss any updates on these travel guides, make sure to follow me on Pinterest. Also, you can check out my San Diego, San Francisco, and Washington D.C. guides here. I'd love to hear what your favorite travel spots are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio