Mixpanel

 photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ABOUT.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-RECIPES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-TRAVELGUIDES.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-ESSENTIALS.png photo HilaryStoneSoupHeader-CONTACT.png

Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Beers

Summer Beers


With summer in full swing, I have been reaching for a beer at dinner to help beat the heat.  Allagash White is a light, Belgian-style wheat ale that I particularly enjoy in the late afternoon before dinner.  Anderson Valley's Summer Solstice is my favorite summer beer, and I recently converted my father and brother over as well.  It has strong caramel notes, and as one friend says, "it tastes like a chocolate chip cookie."  Lastly, Widmer Brothers Marionberry Hibiscus Gose is pink, with fruity and citrusy overtones that are nicely balanced with tartness and wheat flavors.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio